In the Design Phase, you will learn how to strategically design a culture using the Purposeful Culture Blueprint. By using the blueprint tool, you will uncover what beliefs, values, mindsets, communication norms, and decision-making norms will bring your unique organizational Purpose to life and enable the four elements of a purposeful work culture to thrive. You will also begin to understand how to implement your culture through high-impact practices in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, socialization, training and development, and feedback and evaluation.
- You will learn why and how to intentionally design or re-design culture.
- You will learn the critical components when designing for culture.
- You will learn how to use a Purposeful Culture Blueprint to plan your desired, purposeful culture.
- You will begin to explore how high-impact organizational practices can sustain your designed culture.
- Purposeful Culture Blueprint
- High-Impact Organizational Practices Audit
During this phase you will view one webinar and have three 55-minute coaching sessions with a licensed Discover and Activate Purposeful Culture consultant to complete and start to implement your Purposeful Culture Blueprint as well as conduct a High-Impact Organizational Practices Audit.
There are no reviews yet.