What is culture? What is a “purposeful” culture? Why is culture critical to delivering Purpose and sustaining performance? What elements are known to contribute to a positive culture? In the Explore Phase, we will demystify culture and dive into the research-backed and practice-tested basic building blocks of purposeful cultures. Specifically, we will focus on the four elements of purposeful cultures:
- You will learn the definition of culture.
- You will learn the three levels of culture: Artifacts, Values, Beliefs.
- You will learn the four elements of a purposeful culture.
- You will be able to begin diagnosing your current culture and envisioning your desired, purposeful culture.
- Culture Diagnostic Framework
- Assessment of The Four Elements of a Purposeful Culture
During this phase you will view one webinar and have two 55-minute coaching sessions with a licensed Discover and Activate Purposeful Culture consultant to complete a culture diagnostic and self-assess how the four elements of a purposeful culture are expressed in your organization.
There are no reviews yet.